7/22/09

rambling: returning

i clearly have not been writing for a while. i think i got busy but i also just couldn't bring myself to type out some of my thoughts because they were kind of depressing and didn't have anything to push them back towards the light. i think it was that i wasn't feeling any push in any direction.

just stagnant.

and when things are stagnant, it basically feels like i'm falling.

so now i am feeling quite better but i am starting to feel like i got to take care of child i created here with philiadose. it wasn't just for filling my time its to help me to hone in on what exactly i am doing.

in life, that is, in general.

i am gonna try to return to the passion and drive i felt when pursuing my degree. i'm gonna get there i know but i loose my resolve just like everyone else and i just shut down. so here is to returning to being who i want to be not who circumstance dictates that i should be.

eff a recession. imma get mine.

No comments: