5/11/09

idea: fear

all these things are changing in my life all at once it seems but what isn't changing is this: i am not scared. i am not standing on the most solid ground but i feel firm in my station. the constants of my life are there and i know what is true. believe me, i am not without my doubts, but i know everything will resolve itself. fear is useless. fear seems to be resolved only by being able to control, but you are never truly in control. you cannot dictate your circumstance.

so just let it go.

there is such freedom in it. you breathe so much easier. come to terms with what has happened and look forward to what is to come. the greatest thing in life is the surprise; it wouldn't be any fun if you knew what was going to happen. be adventurous and without abandon while you can; you will not regret it.

No comments: