9/1/09

idea: re-up

so i love my lil baby here, phd, so i am thinking of some changes. a re-up to give her the due she is credited. but also making it a bit more interesting.

i don't like to repeat myself. i like to say it right and once.

though it does seem that a lot of my posts seem to land upon similar thoughts, but varying angles. this is all just the inner workings of my brain trying to make everything make some sort of sense. i can see the connections once its all laid out in front of me. which means, this thing is going to be made up of more smaller parts. similar to what is like now with the variety of post categories but more fun to play with.

i am unbelievably random and curious and excitable and obsessive and completely out of my mind but i think a touch of my craziness would be beneficial to you. if nothing else, it will make me feel better to get all of this out of my head. i have a constant streams of music, melodies, quotes, references, facts, comedy, inflections, dialogues, memories, analysis, images bouncing around, melding together, trying to connect the dots of why they have left an imprint on me.

maybe this is why i forget things. but i digress...

to put it succinctly, expect to see some changes round here.
that is if you are watching.

No comments: